Rant Image

The Risk

Kamagra Products Australia

Submitted by chaka » Sat 27-Nov-2021, 00:36

Subject Area: General

1 member rating

Kamagra Products Australia
The drug Kamagra is an original development of the company intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Kamagra is one of the best developments of the company today, which is already valued at its weight in gold.
Most popular Kamagra Products Australia for extraordinary prices.
When to take Kamagra?
It is necessary to take Kamagra at least 60 minutes before sexual intercourse, and preferably 75-90 minutes, since we have already said that the drug is poorly absorbed into the blood, we do not know what caused it, but there is an assumption that it's all about the dense shell. The tablet should not be washed down with a large amount of liquid, preferably with plain water. And besides, as we mentioned above, the duration of the action is 8 hours, not everyone may like it. Personally, it was not pleasant for me after sexual intercourse, which lasted 3 hours, to experience the effects of the drug for another 5 hours.
The manufacturer also writes that 50% of the drug will work even with the use of light drugs, caffeine, alcoholic beverages and energy drinks. I can't say anything about it, no one dared to try it on themselves, since 50% does not inspire optimism.
The dosage of Kamagra.
It is not recommended to take more than 1 tablet per day, that is, 100 mg. In principle, this is a standard recommendation for all drugs containing sildenafil in their composition. The minimum dose is 25 mg, at which you will feel some effect, smaller dosages will most likely not have any effect. The optimal dosage indicated in the instructions completely repeats the text of Pfizer and is 50 mg. The next intake of the drug is allowed no earlier than 24 hours, otherwise an overdose is possible, which may be dangerous for your health.

50 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Kamagra Products Australia

AVALIADOR PREMIADO

By robin » Sun 27-Aug-2023, 00:32, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Fantastic article post.Thanks Again. Fantastic. AVALIADOR PREMIADO

50 Comments  • Page 1 of 50 •         1   2   3   4   5  …50 » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=13700" alt="Email to a friend" />