Rant Image

The Risk

Century Links 9/1: Seahawks Still Open to Thomas Trade

Submitted by chenyan94 » Wed 21-Nov-2018, 11:29

Subject Area: General

2 member ratings

Multiple teams showing interest in Earl Thomas trade - NFL.comThe Cowboys aren't the only team circling overhead Earl Thomas [url=http://www.seattleseahawksteamonline.com/hoodie]Seattle Seahawks Hoodie[/url] , preparing to swoop in for a potential steal in trade talks. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports that multiple teams have reach out.Report: Multiple teams interested in Earl Thomas but Seahawks not in a hurry – ProFootballTalkThe Cowboys still need a free safety, and while they remain interested in a trade for Earl Thomas, they apparently are not alone. Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that multiple teams have reached out to the Seahawks.Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas remains on the trading blockSeattle Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas remains on the trading block and a potential candidate to land with the Dallas Cowboys.Friday Round-Up: Media React To Seahawks 30-19 Loss vs RaidersA recap of media reaction following the Seahawks' preseason finale.Seahawks “Competing Like Crazy” With 53-Man Roster Deadline LoomingThe Seahawks' 53-man roster will take shape this weekend, an exciting and challenging time for head coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider.Don't count out NFL's Seattle Seahawks here's why they're a sleeperWhile the Legion of Boom is gone, Seattle's culture remains, and Pete Carroll & Co. are counting on that to keep the wins coming.Chances of Khalil Mack being traded very real - NFL.comWith less than 24 hours to go before the cut-down day deadline, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports that the trade market for Raiders pass rusher Khalil Mack is strong and could likely happen.Bucs: Jameis Winston not guaranteed to start Week 4 - NFL.comBuccaneers general manager Jason Licht refutes the notion that Jameis Winston will simply be handed the QB1 role when he rejoins teammates after he's reinstated from NFL suspension in Week 4.Aaron Donald confident Rams 'can be special' in 2018 - NFL.comAaron Donald says he understands the championship-level hype surrounding the Los Angeles Rams after the team's bevy of big-money signings and moves over the last six months.Podcast: Around the NFC in 48 minutes - NFL.comThe heroes then go "Around the NFC in 48 Minutes and get ready for their BIG TRIP to London.Saints parting ways with wide receiver Michael Floyd - NFL.comThe New Orleans Saints are releasing veteran wide receiver Michael Floyd as the team trims their roster to 53. Floyd signed with the Saints in late July.Titans rookie Landry (ankle sprain) could miss opener - NFL.comThe Tennessee Titans could be without their prized rookie linebacker for the season opener. Second-round linebacker Harold Landry was diagnosed with a mid-to-high ankle sprain.Who else was pursuing Teddy Bridgewater? – ProFootballTalkWith the Saints giving up a third-round pick for quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (and a sixth-rounder), it's fair to wonder whether other teams were pursuing the former Vikings starter. It's still not clear whether that was the case. Multiple sources have suggested the Dolphins pursued Bridgewater.Report: Jets are shopping Clive Walford – ProFootballTalkThe Jets are shopping tight end Clive Walford, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports. Walford, 26, caught seven passes for 92 yards in four preseason games. The departure of Austin Seferian-Jenkins left the Jets without a proven tight end on their roster.Report: David Johnson unlikely to get a new deal before the season starts – ProFootballTalkThe Cardinals and David Johnson remain far apart in talks about a new deal for the running back, Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports. Thus, an extension is not expected before the season opener.Report: “Robust” trade market for Khalil Mack – ProFootballTalkThe Aaron Donald deal indeed seems to be pushing the Khalil Mack situation to a head. But not in the way many thought. Many thought that Mack and the Raiders were simply waiting for Donald and the Rams to work out a new contract [url=http://www.seattleseahawksteamonline.com/customized]Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys[/url] , with Mack and the Raiders using that deal as the template for his. So far this week I’ve looked at how much playing time the members of each of the last few draft classes for the Seattle Seahawks logged with the team. So far I’ve looked at The 2016 class with Germain Ifedi and Jarran Reed leading the way,The 2015 draft class led by Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett,The 2014 class which produced Justin Britt and Paul Richardson andThe 2013 class which had Luke Willson and a bunch of guys who never saw the field.That leaves today’s installment as the 2012 class. As much as I’d love to do this for all of the Hawks’ draft classes under Pete Carroll and John Schneider, the NFL only started publishing official snap count data during 2012, so this is as far back as I will be able to go. In any case, before I jump into the numbers, I want to make a remark following a couple of comments in the articles from the last couple of days. Namely, the fact that this is a part of the new Fast Facts series. What I am looking to accomplish when I author one of the Fast Fact pieces is to simply present something which is factual. These pieces are not meant to be analytical in nature, and are designed to simply present data, largely without comment. Now that doesn’t mean that I won’t put some of those facts into perspective by comparing them to other facts, like I did in laying out how little the 2013 draft class played relative to other classes. However, the goal of the numbers the articles this week is not to determine how successful each of the recent Seattle draft classes have been, it’s simply to look at how much playing time the team has gotten out of each class [url=http://www.authenticsseattleseahawks.com]www.authenticsseattleseahawks.com[/url] , and nothing more. So, here are the numbers for the 2012 draft class. Seahawks 2012 draft class snap countsRoundPlayer SelectedSnaps PlayedPercentage of Draft Class SnapsRoundPlayer SelectedSnaps PlayedPercentage of Draft Class SnapsIn short, the 2012 class is the exact opposite of the 2013 class. Even the players who didn’t catch on in Seattle had multi-year careers elsewhere. Jay Howard spent four years with the Kansas City Chiefs, Korey Toomer is a special teamer and rotational depth for the Green Bay Packers, Greg Scruggs played four years in the NFL between the Seahawks and Chicago Bears and even Winston Guy lasted four seasons in the league. As I did with the other draft classes, I only counted snaps in a player’s initial period of time with the team. Thus, the snaps that J.R. Sweezy has logged this season after returning from his fleecing of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are not included. In spite of leaving those snaps out, this draft class has combined for 20,843 offensive and defensive snaps played for the Seahawks. Just for comparative purposes, the 38 players the Hawks selected in the 2013-2016 drafts have combined to play 21,636 snaps for the team heading into the game Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers.

2 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Century Links 9/1: Seahawks Still Open to Thomas Trade

its an amazing thing

By david304 » Tue 19-Feb-2019, 21:59, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩ ✩

I have visit first time on your site and I extremely like all the data that you have put on your Hostgator coupon codes blog entry. A debt of gratitude is in order for setting up an incredible substance on your site.

2 Comments  • Page 1 of 2 •         1   2  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=521" alt="Email to a friend" />