Rant Image

The Risk

3 Quick Tips for Saving Money While in College

Submitted by anonymous » Thu 16-Jun-2022, 14:04

Subject Area: Scope

1 member rating

3 Quick Tips for Saving Money While in College

Ah yes, the college years. I once was a college student myself. Although it doesn’t seem like that long ago, it has been over a decade since I graduated from college (for the first time). It is crazy how time flies. Back then, I thought I knew it all. I held the world by a string, and I was in total control of my destiny. I worried about nothing – except for making it to class (most of the time) and what the best bar special was going to be that evening.

However, I wasn’t quite as smart as I thought I was. Looking back, there are a lot of things that I wish I had done differently. This is especially true when it comes to how I handled my finances.

I know, I know. You’re probably sick of hearing adults give you unwanted advice. But, the thing is, adults generally know what they are talking about. We have the https://writingassignment.net/ benefit of past experience to guide us. So, in an effort to help you become smarter than I was, here are some quick tips for saving money while in college.

1) Work

Yep. I said it. One of the best things you can do for your finances is to find a job. Your job can help you pay for all of the things you need during your time at college – food, shelter, clothing, music, and booze! Better yet, you can use that money to help pay for your schooling itself.

Student loans are great to help you get through school, but wouldn’t it be nice to come out of school without any debt? Without student loan debt, you’ll be free to follow your passion. You can take any job that you want and not have to worry about paying back your loans. You can even travel the world for a while before you decide to enter the workforce…if you work hard enough while you’re going to school.

1 Comment 

Member Comments

RE: 3 Quick Tips for Saving Money While in College

Re: Geeetech i3 Pro B Acryl PrusaSlicer Profile

By run3donlineaz » Mon 20-Jun-2022, 18:57, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Exactly. Even though that you don't know the exact game or how it works but you know why people are addicted to this kind of game. It was on what you feel and the joy that it gives when you play play snake it with your friends or love ones.

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=18416" alt="Email to a friend" />