Rant Image

The Read

Youth Steven Nelson chiefscheapshoponline Jersey

Submitted by linchao » Fri 01-Feb-2019, 12:51

Subject Area: General

1 member rating

This is part two of a three-part weekly film analysis on the performance of Patrick Mahomes. Part one here.It’s amazing that 10 games into Patrick Mahomes’ career Youth Steven Nelson Jersey , we’re here:Even the most optimistic Mahomes believers certainly didn’t see him running away with the NFL MVP award. Consideration would even be exciting in most years. If you told me in May that Mahomes would have 20/1 odds in November, I’d be giddy. The actual odds are a representation of how ridiculous this season has been so far. He has no rival in Vegas right now. Those odds were earned in part by yet another great performance for the kid in Cleveland. There were some great moments this week to represent the mental and physical abilities we now are coming to expect on a weekly basis.Something smartSometimes, subtleties on a run play from a quarterback go a long way in success.The Chiefs are facing a critical third-and-4 in the red zone and elect to dial up an option play into the boundary. Being on the short side of the field, any space that can be maintained or created is essential on an option play like this. It’s actually an often bemoaned play call, but Mahomes helps make it work.Genard Avery is unblocked on this play and he widens with Hunt on the snap of the ball. Mahomes needs to help spring Hunt here by getting Avery to honor him keeping the ball. He does just that. Mahomes holds the ball as long as he can, getting Avery to attack Mahomes. At the last second, Mahomes pitches to Hunt who finishes the play and creates a first-and-goal at the 1. A smart, well-executed play to extend a drive that resulted in a score.Something specialA three-play sequence in the third quarter should have fans outright giddy over what’s happening with the young quarterback and this offense.Timing and mechanics mean a lot on screen plays like this. Mahomes wants to deliver this ball over the top of 2017 first overall pick Myles Garrett with a high elbow delivery. His eyes stay to the right before coming back late to the screen to see Garrett well positioned to contest the throw. Look at this screenshot.Somehow, Mahomes is able to stop the release of the ball and throw it sidearm around Garrett to give Harris a chance to drop the pass. And he does. Regardless, the ability to adjust so quickly and find a way around what he thinks is about to be a doomed play is wildly impressive. Where some quarterbacks may be robotic on a screen play like this, Mahomes found a way to let his creativity shine still.Who knows? If Mahomes had stuck to the plan, maybe that pass would’ve got tipped and not allowed for the next two plays to happen.Mahomes identified 2-man coverage and at the top of his drop elects to run up and maintains himself as a threat to run or pass. With Kelce running an out route, Mahomes elects to give Kelce a chance. On the release of the ball, there was limited to no point of contact with the ground as he’s throwing the ball. What’s more, Mahomes is falling forward.The athleticism to deliver this ball isn’t normal. This is one of those rarities we talk about where few on the planet can be athletic enough to throw the ball. Pure arm talent to get this ball off. And it’s accurate! Kelce converts the third down and the pair connects one play later.This is something special, but for different reasons than what you may think.Cleveland is running Tampa-2 coverage. Mahomes is holding the deep middle zone linebacker dropping and opening up to the field before he comes back to Kelce on the vertical. The throw was great. The only person that can catch this ball is the Cleveland-raised tight end. The trust on this, however, is everything. When Andy Reid was asked about this play after the game, he was given a chance to elaborate on the trust between both sides of this connection.Mahomes elaborated on the trust as well.The trust and exceptional effort from Kelce, as Matt Lane wrote this week in his fantastic review, should not be diminished on this play. The throw is only as successful as the effort put forth by the guy on the receiving end. We might have been talking about an interception if it was anyone else.Mahomes added more on the Rich Eisen Show yesterday about how he needed Kelce to make the magic happen. Giving Kelce a chance and throwing it where only his great tight end can catch it is certainly a welcome sign. Great placement Allen Bailey Jersey , great trust. Seeing what’s growing between two unique talents is something that should terrify the rest of the National Football League. Mahomes and Kelce are maximizing their powers to connect on plays like these. Great ball placement, great finish. There’s another connection brewing in Kansas City, and we’ll talk about it Thursday in part three of the weekly Mahomes review. Mike McCarthy's connections with the Browns could land him his next job.Dumped by Green Bay on Sunday after 13 seasons, a Super Bowl win and amid a seemingly growing rift with quarterback Aaron Rodgers, McCarthy's candidacy to become Cleveland's next coach has gotten more legitimate.The 55-year-old McCarthy was already being mentioned as a possibility for the Browns, who dismissed Hue Jackson last month and will wait until after the season before hiring his full-time replacement.As far as center JC Tretter is concerned, the Browns couldn't go wrong with McCarthy."I've always enjoyed working with Mike McCarthy," said Tretter, who played four seasons under McCarthy before signing as a free agent with Cleveland in 2017. "I think what he has done in his career in Green Bay has been extraordinary. I think he's a great man, too. I don't have a bad thing to say about Mike McCarthy. He was really an awesome leader and an awesome coach."McCarthy is no stranger to the Browns.General manager John Dorsey, who has revamped Cleveland's roster and is leading the team's coaching search, spent 21 years as an executive in Green Bay and helped hire McCarthy. Browns assistant GM Eliot Wolf, son of former Packers GM Ron Wolf, worked in Green Bay's scouting department for 14 years, and vice president of player personnel Alonzo Highsmith was with the Packers for 19 years before he was hired by Dorsey.Tretter said he can't provide any more information to Cleveland's executives about McCarthy than they have already."They know enough upstairs," Tretter said. "They got Eliot and Alonzo and they've got other guys from the Green Bay organization. I don't think I can bring anything more to the table than they already know. They were with him longer than I was and they were upstairs with him more than I was downstairs with him, so I think they know everything they need to know. I'm just looking forward to seeing the direction we go with this team."Dorsey hasn't revealed much about his plans to hire Cleveland's 17th full-time coach 鈥?and sixth in the past 10 years.Interim coach Gregg Williams, who took over for Jackson, will be interviewed; Dorsey has not disclosed who else is on his list. Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley has been mentioned as a possible candidate along with Kansas City offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, Minnesota offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, and New England offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels among the most prominent names being mentioned.It will be tough for any candidate to have a resume as impressive as McCarthy's.He went 125-77-2 in 13 seasons with the Packers Authentic Chris Jones Jersey , leading them to a Super Bowl title in 2010. However, Green Bay has struggled the past two seasons, missing the playoffs last year for the first time since 2008.The Packers are 4-7-1 this season, with

1 Review 

Member Reviews

RE: Youth Steven Nelson chiefscheapshoponline Jersey

Great Support

By anonymous » Wed 27-Feb-2019, 04:27, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

It is a commonly known fact that most children enjoy playing video games. As a parent, there are several things you should monitor when it comes to your child's gaming experiences. First of all, make sure the your child's games are age-appropriate. Next, you need to set daily limits on how much time you child can spend playing video games. It is also very important to be very clear about the genre of games your child is allowed to play.
https://www.vgetintopc.com/

Rent before you buy! It is not uncommon to buy a new game, take it home and then play it only to realize that it is nowhere near the fun you thought it would be. It may not appeal to you in any number of ways. Rent it first and find out if it truly offers what you want.

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=832" alt="Email to a friend" />