Rant Image

The Read

Skai Moore Jersey

Submitted by linchao » Tue 25-Sep-2018, 17:59

Subject Area: General

3 member ratings

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Andrew Luck waited impatiently in the Indianapolis Colts locker room Sunday.

As he contemplated his first regular-season start in more than 20 months Shawn Lauvao Jersey , Luck reflected on his excruciatingly long journey back from shoulder surgery, the things he wanted to show in the opener and, of course, leading his team to victory.

Then realty hit. Indy’s first scoring chance ended when Luck’s first official pass was picked off.

He threw for 319 yards and two touchdowns, but his chance to rally the Colts to a victory ended when the Bengals returned a fumble 83 yards for a touchdown in the final minute.

“It hurts that we didn’t win, it hurts that we didn’t win at home,” Luck said following a 34-23 loss to the Bengals. “It crushes all of us. But what are we going to do? We’re going to get back to work.”

The next chapter comes on the road where the Colts visit Washington and Super Bowl champion Philadelphia over the next two weeks.

If Luck continues to perform as he did Sunday and continues to improve as he did throughout the preseason, the Colts know they will be in good hands.

By most measures, Luck quickly returned to his pre-injury form following the interception.

He threw only four more errant passes in the first half while finishing 39 of 53 with 319 yards and two touchdowns. He staked the Colts to a 23-10 lead midway through the third quarter and nearly rallied them in the final four minutes with a 50-yard drive.

The rave reviews came from all corners — players, coaches http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/jordan-howard-jersey , even opponents who didn’t need to review the game tape before making an assessment.

“You’re back,” Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said he told Luck after the game.

New Colts coach Frank Reich was impressed with his first full-time look at his starting quarterback.

“I thought his accuracy was good, I thought he was poised, I mean it was fun seeing him four quarters,” Reich said. “I thought physically he looked good. He threw it well.”

And Luck followed the offensive script by hooking up with nine receivers during the game.

He also ran with urgency, managed to buy extra time, threw the ball away on occasion and continually bounced up after taking big hits including a helmet-to-helmet collision that led to the ejection of Bengals safety Shawn Williams in the first quarter.

Luck didn’t bother going to the sideline and explained he didn’t even consider the hit “much of a deal.”

Having him back on the field, though, was a huge deal for the Colts.

“Just having his leadership, the energy and the way he plays quarterback — it makes things easier for everyone else around him Jack Mewhort Jersey ,” said Pro Bowl tight end Jack Doyle, whose fumble after he appeared to pick up a crucial first down at the Bengals 15-yard line in the final minute led to the clinching score.

But for Luck, this was not just another game.

He acknowledged the routine game-day drive to Lucas Oil Stadium helped put his mind at ease and that when he went through the billowing smoke for introductions, it felt as if he was playing youth football again.

He wasn’t thrown off by a question about whether a recently disclosed snowboarding accident during the 2016 offseason that may have extended his recovery period.

All he really wanted to do was finish his comeback with a win.

“Certain things felt normal,” he said. “And then some emotions crept up and sort of hit me before we went out to play. I’m so grateful and appreciative to be here.”

Rick Spielman came to this year's annual NFL scouting combine with a quarterback quandary.

He has two first-round draft picks trying to recover from injuries and a third-stringer, who led the Minnesota Vikings to the NFC championship game.

Now, instead of reaping the benefits of his smart moves and abundant riches, Spielman faces one of the most challenging decisions a general manager can with all three set to become free agents in less than two weeks.

"I believe in Case Keenum," Spielman said Wednesday, the first full day of activity in Indianapolis. "He did a phenomenal job and he has a knack for making big plays. We're very excited about what he was able to accomplish."

The more telling question might be how eager others around the league to sign Keenum Chris Jones Jersey , Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Bradford?

Spielman is running short on time as the carousel spins. He says he won't make any decisions until he returns to Minneapolis next week.

Meanwhile, the offseason has started with a bang.

Alex Smith was traded from Kansas City to Washington, essentially assuring Kirk Cousins becomes a free agent. Blake Bortles and Jimmy Garoppolo each signed contract extensions with Garoppolo getting a reported five-year, $137.5 million deal. Garoppolo won his first five starts in San Francisco after a midseason trade from New England and is now 7-0 as a starter.

The new deals have Green Bay contemplating a new deal for Aaron Rodgers. New general manager Brian Gutekunst acknowledged "it's not going to be inexpensive."

But this could be just the start to a wild and wooly offseason.

The free agent market opens March 14 and Keenum, Bridgewater and Bradford could all be attractive options for quarterback-needy teams.

Keenum seemed to find a home last year after spending two-plus seasons in Houston and two-plus seasons with the Rams.

Bridgewater was considered the Vikings' next big star until he tore the ACL and dislocated his knee in August 2016. He made it back briefly late last season and now the Vikings await a ruling that could force Bridgewater to stick around one more season before hitting free agency.

Spielman doesn't sound hopeful about Minnesota's chances.

"I don't personally believe, with what I know today, that his contract will toll," he said.

One big advantage the Vikings have: They know Bridgewater's prognosis and exactly where he stands in the rehab process.

Bradford, the 2010 NFL offensive rookie of the year, missed all but two games last season with a knee injury and there are long-term questions about the stability of his left knee. The 30-year-old has a long history of injuries but a needy team might be willing to take a calculated risk on the 2008 Heisman Trophy winner and top pick in the 2010 draft.

Other prominent names could be on the move Skai Moore Jersey , too.

Cousins and Mike Glennon are expected to be available after the Bears announced Wednesday they would release Glennon, and 39-year-old Drew Brees will be a free agent if he doesn't re-sign with the Saints in the next two weeks. The conventional wisdom suggests Brees will remain in New Orleans.

Then there's the trade market.

Coach Sean McDermott said Buffalo does not intend to cut Tyrod Taylor but could trade him. And if the New York Giants decide to rebuild with a young quarterback, 37-year-old Eli Manning could hear his name bandied about.

One team that seemed to take itself out of the discussion is reigning Super Bowl champion Philadelphia.

Executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman appears to be in no hurry to change anything with starter Carson Wentz recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee, especially after backup Nick Foles led the Eagles to their first NFL title since 1960.

"

3 Reviews 

Member Reviews

RE: Skai Moore Jersey

Darmowe gry dla dziewczyn

By anonymous » Mon 15-Aug-2022, 17:31, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Zagraj w najlepsze darmowe gry dla dziewczyn online na Igry. Gry dodawane co tydzień. Od gier ubieranek po gry Barbie i gry fryzjer, Igry mają je wszystkie! Za darmo! Dostępne różne kategorie. Nowe gry dla dziewczyn. Dużo gier dla dziewczyn. 100% za darmo.

3 Reviews  • Page 1 of 3 •         1   2   3  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=371" alt="Email to a friend" />