Rant Image

The Read

Youth Teddy Bridgewater Jersey

Submitted by linchao » Sat 10-Aug-2019, 13:58

Subject Area: Quality

1 member rating

The San Francisco 49ers have little time to dwell on a heartbreaking loss to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.The Niners have to immediately shift their focus to another tough test with the undefeated Los Angeles Rams coming to town on Sunday.Coach Kyle Shanahan spent Tuesday morning going over the details of the previous night's 33-30 loss to the Packers that featured Rodgers throwing the game-tying touchdown pass with 1:55 to play and then leading the game-winning field goal drive after an interception by C.J. Beathard.Then it was quickly on to the Rams (6-0) Youth Teddy Bridgewater Jersey , the NFL's only remaining unbeaten team, who will take on the 49ers (1-5) in just five days."Short weeks are always tough, but sometimes it can be a good thing," Shanahan said. "Last night was a heartbreaking loss. Our guys came out and I thought played extremely aggressive, very confident and gave it their all. Whenever you do that, it gave us a chance to win that game and we came up short. That's tough. The guys put a lot into it and that's hard. You get back here and it hurts a little bit today, but the good thing is, you've got to move on faster. There's no time to sit here and sulk."The Niners had their chances to earn their first win in three games since losing starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo to a season-ending knee injury on Sept. 23.Beathard threw two TD passes in the first half in his best performance of the season to help the Niners build a 24-20 lead. Raheem Mostert provided a boost to a running game that gained 174 yards. The defense limited Rodgers to two field goals during a seven-drive stretch starting in the second quarter.But it wasn't enough. Rodgers picked on backup cornerback Greg Mabin to lead the tying TD drive capped by a 16-yard pass to Davante Adams.The 49ers then took over at their 47 with 1:49 to go after a personal foul on the kickoff return. Needing just 20 yards to get into field-goal range, Beathard completed a 7-yard pass to George Kittle on first down, had a pass batted down at the line on second down and then took a deep shot against the blitz on third down that turned into the interception by Kevin King.By not running the ball on second or third down, the Niners gave Rodgers 1:07 to drive for the winning field goal and he delivered."If I were to have it back, yeah, I'd love to call something that worked," Shanahan said. "But, then when you get into third-and-3 versus an all-out blitz, there's not many runs for that. That was the play that we didn't make right there and that's what happened. But, you're always concerned about giving it back to Aaron. I thought we had a chance to win the game right there. I know our defense struggled in the first half definitely. I was happy with how they rebounded in the second half and they gave us a chance on offense to put them away. I thought that was our biggest opportunity right there and we came up short."The 49ers made a roster move Tuesday, signing Tom Savage to a one-year deal to be the team's No. 3 quarterback.San Francisco has been looking for help at quarterback ever since Garoppolo went down with his injury last month. Beathard was promoted to starter and Nick Mullens was elevated from the practice squad to be the backup.Savage was originally drafted by Houston in the fourth round in 2014. Savage played 13 games with nine starts in four seasons with the Texans. He completed 181 of 315 attempts for 2,000 yards Teddy Bridgewater Jersey Stitched , five touchdowns and seven interceptions. He spent training camp with New Orleans before being cut Sept. 1."There's one thing I always liked about Savage, from coming out of college. He's got a strong arm. He's a very tough player. He hangs in that pocket and plays the position well," Shanahan said. "I was a fan of his coming out of college. He's gotten to play in a number of NFL games so he's been battle-tested. He was in a tough situation in Houston that didn't work out for him, but I got to study him this preseason when he was in New Orleans and they have some similarities in their offense as ours."NOTES: CB K'Waun Williams (shoulder), CB Ahkello Witherspoon (concussion) and CB Jimmie Ward (hamstring) are all day to day. ... The 49ers waived TE Cole Wick to make room on the 53-man roster for Savage. ... OL Zack Golditch was released from the practice squad. METAIRIE, La. (AP) — Drew Brees dismisses the notion that the Saints‘ recent downturn in scoring is a sign of vulnerability.Either that or the 18-year veteran knows better than to acknowledge their past three opponents might have been on to something.“Bottom line is this: Regardless of how those games played out for the first 3 1/2 quarters, we went into these last two games on the road, in the division, down at half, down going into the fourth quarter and found a way to win,” said Brees, whose nose remained scuffed up from a sack on Monday night.“Whether it’s a special teams play, a blocked punt, or a great punt down inside the 10, or a defensive stop, or the defense getting a turnover, or offensively possessing the ball and going and getting points and giving us the lead, everyone has contributed. And it’s good to feel like, man Youth Larry Warford Jersey , battle tested,” Brees continued.“And regardless of the scenario or circumstances we encounter for the rest of the year or any given game, we always have a chance. We always have hope and we’re confident.”The Saints currently average 32.8 points, which ranks second in the NFL. They are also 12-2 and one victory away from clinching the No. 1 seed in the NFC playoffs. But they have fallen from the league lead in scoring because in 10 of their past 12 quarters, they’ve struggled to sustain drives and score, and have been beset by a relative rash of turnovers and penalties.The Saints scored just 10 points in a loss at Dallas in Week 13, had only three points at halftime of a 28-14 win at Tampa Bay the following week, and are coming off a 12-9 victory at Carolina on Monday night.Brees said the Saints’ 64-yard, fourth-quarter drive at Carolina that consumed 7:07 illustrated why his confidence in New Orleans’ offense hasn’t wavered, even though the possession ended with no points when Tommylee Lewis fumbled through the end zone for a touchback.“We convert a couple third downs, a fourth down,” Brees said. “We got the ball with 8:51 left, right? And really had a chance to run the clock out if we get that last first down.“It’s those types of drives that I’m talking about that can really help the team when we need it.”Meanwhile, two veteran offensive starters are close to returning from injury.Receiver Ted Ginn, who went on injured reserve following arthroscopic knee surgery in Week 6, returned to practice on Wednesday and said he could be ready to play as soon as Sunday, when New Orleans hosts Pittsburgh. Left tackle Terron Armstead said he is close to returning from a torn pectoral muscle, but stopped short of predicting whether he’d play this weekend.Saints coach Sean Payton said his offense has been hindered by “things that tangibly we can look at and clean up,” such as New Orleans’ nine penalties for 80 yards at Carolina.“This past week Larry Warford Jersey Stitched , we shot ourselves in the foot quite a bit,” Payton said. “On the road at Dallas, that’s a good defense and we felt it was going to be a low-scoring game.”Steelers coach Mike Tomlin hardly sounded inclined to acknowledge New Orleans’ recent anemia on offense.“It seems like every

1 Review 

Member Reviews

RE: Youth Teddy Bridgewater Jersey

good

By komalshah » Fri 27-Sep-2019, 00:51, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

free xbox gift code generator and free xbox gift card generator and

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=2187" alt="Email to a friend" />